Do You Need Website Design Services or Are You Ready to Redesign Your Website to Bring it Up-To-Date?
Here at Web Leveling, we create contemporary and mobile-friendly websites. We primarily use the WordPress CMS for our builds because we have found that WordPress is the most "SEO-friendly" and customizable for our clients.
We use current industry standards, concentrating on intuitive user navigation and eliminating confusion. We want to ensure that your brand’s message is appealing, concise, and well-defined. Our custom web design gives your business exactly what your business needs to be successful. We give you a site that grows with you, meets your needs, and has that unique look.
Every website that we build, either custom or template, is created using “best practices” and has a frame-up that is primed for search engine optimization. Our sites are mobile-friendly both in page speed and viewability.
Our Website Design Services
Creating or Redesigning a website that speaks to your audience.
Keeping your offerings on the minds of your buyers.
Establishing trust in your online brand.
Getting you website in front of as many eyes as possible.
You Need a Better Website
We Are A Better Website Designer
..and we know how to build your website for you. We streamlined the website design or redesign process to provide the highest value at the best cost to you. You have less than 15 seconds to leave an impression on your website visitors, capturing their attention before they get distracted or move on to your competition. We know how to create websites that captivate site visitors visitor as soon as they land. For the lion’s share of businesses, web design is a integral part of converting more customers and growing revenue.
"We understand the significance of highly converting website designs. That is why our websites are great to look at and excellent at conversions."
The catalog-style website does not work anymore. Consumers want novel and pleasing experiences each time they visit. We appreciate the unique requirements businesses call for when building a site. We don’t just build websites; we build positive online relationships.
At Web Leveling, we take the time to understand your brand and what connects it to your target market. We promise to design and deliver a fully-responsive website that is SEO optimized for your business type and geographical location.
Our Website Framework
We build most of our websites in WordPress because it is the market-leader for website creation.
34% or almost 75 million websites online are built on WordPress.
With WordPress, you have the means to control your website effortlessly, including but not limited to, uploading pictures, adding/editing page content, and overseeing users of your site.
We build our sites with a responsive design so that your website content adapts to any screen size and is as engaging and alluring on a mobile screen as it is on a desktop monitor.
Media Rich Content
A website littered with words will bore your website visitors. Photos keep them engaged.
Whether you source your photos or need to commission us to gather stock photography on your behalf, we help you choose first-class pictures to communicate your message and add splendor to your web design.
Custom photos are preferred, but we realize that sometimes they push you far outside of the budget for your website.
To help with this gap, we include up to 15 free (for commercial-use) stock photos as part of your web design package.
SEO Ready Websites
We prep your website for any SEO work that you will do in the future by doing prelim search engine optimization before launch.
We help get your website seen by following our preliminary “best practice” search engine optimization checklist. We make sure images, videos, and web content all focus on the proper keyword for each web page.
After we launch your site, we submit your website to the applicable search engines so that your site will be indexed.
Wondering how many people are visiting your site? Not sure what pages they see when they get there? How about the times they come, and how long they stay?
We will install analytics tools to provide you with this information. You will know how well your site is doing and what you need to do to make it perform better.
Mobile Optimized Websites
We build responsive websites. Our websites are built with a "mobile-first" mindset.
Since most of your potential customers will likely see or share your site from their phones, you want to make sure that you have a website worth looking at.
We optimize our sites, showing unique and relevant content depending on the size of the screen viewing. From desktop to cell-phone, your website will look amazing.
Our Website Design Process
- Discovery - Through a phone call or meeting, we outline the scope of your website project. We find that it is beneficial to have your existing website or rough draft content available for reference. Additionally, we recommend having a selection of website designs that you like and on which you would like to model your website.
- Proposal - We send over our plan, which outlines the cost and website components included, based on what we discussed in the discovery phase. The proposal may also include elective items like domain registration, website hosting, and social media setup. We usually present plans at a fixed cost for the overall project.
- Client Onboarding - Once the proposal is agreed to and signed, we create your account with Web Leveling and bill for the deposit. We bill for the balance of the contracted amount immediately before launch in your production environment or after three calendar months, whichever comes first per the Terms of Service.
- Website Design Once we receive the deposit and the preliminary required materials from you, we begin the website design. We will create the site in a staging environment, where we install the CMS, set up the page and menu structure, enter content, and work through the design. We typically have a primary draft ready for your review within 2-3 weeks.
- Website Review & Revisions - We will take a video of the website underscoring important features and outline how your site looks on mobile devices, tablets, and standard computers. We will offer our suggestions and take your input as we begin the review process. We will also provide you with a password-protected link to the staging website so that you can interact with it yourself. After you review the site, we welcome your feedback and additional materials that you want to send to us for implementation. We are available to talk, of course, if there are items that you wish to discuss at length. We will schedule this for a mutually beneficial time for both of us.
- Final Website Review & Launch - Once we complete the initial revisions, we give you another opportunity to review and submit any final updates. We perform our preliminary Search Engine Optimization process and other back-end adjustments to ready your website for launch. Once we receive the final payment and you give us the go-ahead, we move your website from staging to production. We set up analytics, submit your site to search engines, and provide you with your login information.